- Parking will be FREE. All parking will be in our designated area right off of Highway 1806, right where 1806 and County Rd 80 intersects. You will see signs on your way out, can’t miss it. Once you park you will be put on a Chariot (bus) that will take you up to the Coliseum (Mountain). There will be Chariots (buses) shuttling constantly picking up and dropping off. The parking lot will be where the day Spectator Passes ($10 Cash Only) can be purchased, online purchased spectator passes pick up and left over packet pick up will be. You will need a Spectator bracelet (Pass) or a Gladiator Number in order to get on the Chariot (bus).
Packet Pick Up
- Packet pick up designation will be on June 29th from 4pm to 8pm at Kupper Subaru (805 E Main St. Mandan, ND). If you can’t make it the pick up on June 29th you will be able to pick up your packet on the event day right by the parking lot. You will need your personal ID and sign our waiver form at the time of pick up. Participants under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign off on waiver form and be present.
Can I pick up my friends packet?
- Yes but you will need
- A photo copy of your friends ID
- A letter stating they are allowing you to pick up your packet.
What’s in your packet?
- Your Gladiator Number, pins for your number, Your Timer Chip, your Exclusive Gladiator Rush T-Shirt, a FREE beer (for those of age) and any Face Paint or Bandannas purchased online.
*Packets have to be picked up they will not be shipped to participants
When to Arrive on Rush Day
- We highly recommend that you be at the Opening Ceremony 3pm, but if cannot you should arrive at least 1 hour before your Wave Time. Remember you have to park, get on the Chariot (bus), put your battle face on, check your armor and RUSH the course.
- What if it rains? We hope it does, it will make THE RUSH even better!
What to Bring
- Your Photo ID
- Appropriate footwear is recommended. You will get muddy, dirty and filthy
- Extra Cash for Food, Beer and Fun
- A Gladiator Mind Set
What NOT to Bring
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed
- No real Gladiator Weapons and/or firearms allowed
- No glass containers of any kind
Can I wear a crazy costume?
- You are all good. We encourage it as long as your costume or shoes do not harm others.
Is Gladiator Rush Safe?
- There’s certainly risk involved in Gladiator Rush, but we will take every precaution possible to get you to the finish line safely. There will be paramedics and an ambulance on site in case of an emergency. You enter Gladiator Rush at your own risk. If you do feel uncomfortable with and obstacle there will be areas to walk around it. If you do walk around an obstacle you will be out of the hunt as an award winner. Gladiator Rush does reserve the right to remove anyone from the course at any time.
Do I need to be in great shape to do this?
- Gladiator Rush is more mental than being in elite shape.
- If you must, there will be an area to hose down to get the grit, mud, dust and gravel off. These are not showers, it really will be a hose gush of water.
Want to Volunteer?
- Send us and E-mail with your contact info and we will hit you up for your help.
Party Gladiator Style
- When the gates open at 2pm there will be DJ, Food, Fun, BEER and starting at 6:30pm the band UNLEASHED will take us through the night.
*Please be responsible and DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE*
Prairie Knights Casino and Resort
7932 Highway 24 Fort Yates, ND 58538 (701) 854-7777
- Gladiators choose their wave time at the time of registration. Waves start every 30 minutes.
- Gladiators are responsible for knowing the events start time and check-in method.
- Gladiators are to report to the starting location at least 15 minutes prior to the start of their wave
- The obstacles may be hazardous. It is the responsibility of the participant to walk around or by pass the obstacle, if they are unable to complete it.
- Course staff is stationed at every obstacle for safety.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to notify course staff if the participant feels their safety is in danger or they are injured.
- Any participant who receives assistance from any spectator or non-competitor on any obstacle shall be ineligible to receive an award.
- This is a Timed Event, so there will be Awards!
- Best Time for Overall Gladiator Male: $500
- Best Time for Overall Gladiator Female: $500
- Gladiator with the Best Time Overall: $500
*A chance to win a total of $1,000
**Each winner does gain FREE entry into Gladiator Rush 2013