Rules and Guidelines
- The following rules and guidelines are intended to help create a fun and safe event for all.
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the director, staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge Gladiator Rush is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles.
- Participants must be 14 years-old or older on race day in order to participate.
- Participants must wear the provided Gladiator number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official number.
- Several videographers and photographers are stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course.
- Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- Any participant who disobeys instructions from any course staff is subject to disqualification and/or removal from the race. This includes but is not limited to unsportsmanlike behavior, offensive language, nudity and excessive use/inability to complete any obstacles.
- No participant, after leaving the course, may return to the course.
- Any participant found to have shortened the intended and marked course by any length is subject to immediate disqualification.
- Any participant with an unregistered pacesetter shall be immediately disqualified.
- Any participant in Gladiator Rush found not to be wearing an official race Number or timing device shall be immediately disqualified.
- Non-participants are strictly prohibited from entering or accessing the Gladiator Rush course or any obstacles at any time for any reason without prior written approval from event officials.
- Gladiator Rush medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if in the opinion of the medical personnel the participant needs to be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and/or participating in Gladiator Rush, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.
- The event producers reserve the right to cancel or delay the race due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- We highly recommend participants wear running shoes. Participants should dress appropriately
- Event officials reserve the right to modify any event rule at any time for any reason.
- Participants shall be responsible for knowing any modification to the Gladiator Rush rules published prior to the event.